Thursday, September 6, 2007

The real thursday 411

Ok now for the real thursday info. We ran from East Glacier Park to Bozeman..much further than planned and got ahead of schedule. They we thought about going to Beertooth again, then we decided againt (picture that argument) then on the way HOME we decided to drop down off I90 to go back the Red Lodge to re rider Beartooth then out Chief Joe something then head for the barn in Rapid city. No pictures today it was all about big miles and doing slab. I think we out ran thruder storms all day. Ya know you can see so far everything looks so close.

Well off the pool and do some repacking.

Tomorrow Beartooth pass again, lunch at the Top of the World and back across to 14a and Granite pass. Looks like everything and one is holding up well...Jenn is looking at real estate in Red Lodge MT..and I a job for me??

Hey Cdog..just stop and smell the roses. Talk to ya when I get home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

made a change of plan myself. we are now in "Gassaway" WV. i stayed hear in the gas station once before. ask me about it one day.
enjoy the air conditioning on your way home! and be sure your wipers are good as well!!

cdog